Search This Blog

Sunday, July 9, 2017

What's In My Adventure Bag

In the past 'What’s in my Purse' Tags have been a little bit more difficult for me. 
I wish I had my sh*t situated and simplified enough that one bag would be enough for me, but Alas that is simply NOT the case!
 I have 3 bags packed pretty much at all times, & carry a different one – sometimes multiple – depending on what my day is going to look like! 
I really don’t want to be lugging around all of my work stuff in my purse. Lugging around my massive work tote on beach days, to the store or on a Day Trip would be a bit *extra* but .. I certainly can’t fit everything I might need in a day into my Purse.
Essentially I have one go to purse, a large work tote, and an ‘Adventure Bag’ or Backpack. This is the bag I reach for most often in the Summer if I am heading out for the Day (but not to work)! I can fit everything I know I will NEED and a bunch of stuff I just might want to have on me depending on where the Day takes me!  That being said maybe I do have my sh*t somewhat together / organized after all!
So... What Goes into my ‘Adventure Bag’
~ The Wallet & Pineapple Change Purse (for impromptu ice cream cones) go without saying.
~ The PomPoms & Bells (Keys) again crucial!!
~ The ‘I Got This' Bag (the bag of randomness I or someone I am with may need in a day) what’s in this bag changes often but right now it includes
~ ‘The Best Lip Shit’
~ Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Flaws
~ Mini Deodorant & Spritzer
~ The Makeup Bag (those are the basic cosmetic Items that come with me on a given day and are packed in a way that allows me to move them easily to whatever bag I chose to carry)

~ The Cell (emoji of annoyed face)
~ The Headphones (music is life)
~ The Notepad (quick notes for when I don’t have my agenda with me)
~ The Candy / Gum ( Ew Bad Breath )
~ The Sunscreen
~ Market Bag
~ Sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment