Search This Blog

Friday, August 17, 2018

Thrift Shop Day - Round Up

photo credit to: figure money out
Today is Thrift Shop Day, I have no shame for my love of finding a day is 'The Day' of something that I love; I also have No shame in my love of Thrifting.  
so I have put together a Round-Up of Thrift-Themed Blogs in Honor of the Special Day!
There is seriously SO much to love about it, & I truly do feel that it is the ultimate Conscious Clothing solution. 



DIY Up-cycled Dress Tutorial 

5 Tips for the Thrift Shopping Minimalist 

Classic Fashion 'Returning;

Whats In My Adventure Bag

1 comment:

  1. Perfect post i was searching for. J.Strickland Jewellers is a Jewellery Deals Store Offers Womens Stirling Silver Necklace, Silver Chain, Womens Jewellery, Silver Pendant and Necklace, Cubic Zirconia Pendant and Necklace with super discount offers.

    ReplyDelete