Search This Blog

Monday, September 10, 2018

It's Very Exciting to Work With People Who Inspire You!

Collaboration over Competition has always been one of my biggest goals since starting into business. I am very blessed to have worked alongside so many talented women, some of whom I have known since early childhood, like my newest business & collaboration partner - Sarah Scharbach. Whom I met for the first time WAY back in the 6th grade! She is kind beyond measure & genuine to the core. Without Further ado- I am stolked to have her introduce herself to you all & share a little bit of her styling history!
Hi everyone! My name is Sarah, and I am the newest member of the Upcy Styling Team. I have been a hairstylist for nearly 10 years. I worked at a salon in Ottawa for 6 years. I then had my son and made the decision to work from home and doing more freelance work. This has allowed me to continue my passion of hairstyling while getting to spend time with my son.
I am so excited to become a member of the styling team and look forward to helping you with all of your hair styling needs!
The Photos I have shared were Shot by kvphotography at the Stunning Noble Suits while working together on Hair & Makeup for a stunning women before her Boudoir Shoot. 


 








1 comment:

  1. Appreciate for this detialed information. J.Strickland Jewellers is a Jewellery Deals Store offers Womens Stirling Silver Necklace, Silver Chain, Womens Jewellery, Silver Pendant and Necklace, Cubic Zirconia Pendant and Necklace with super discount offers.

    ReplyDelete