Search This Blog

Friday, October 2, 2015

I Am Thankful For: [ FREE Thanksgiving Print available until Oct. 12th]

Thanksgiving is Right around the corner; This holiday has a lot of different meanings to a lot of different people, but for me it has always been about Giving Thanks to Mother Nature (growing up on a Farm it marked the very end of the harvest season) & my Loved ones for all they do!
Simply Print out the "I Am Thankful For:" Print. & Place in a frame with a glass front.
Display with a Dry Erase Marker & write a list of things you're Thankful for OR use it to leave little notes of Thanks for your loved ones.

& lastly I would just like to take this opportunity to say how Thankful I am for YOU, for reading & supporting; I wish you a 
beautiful Thanksgiving weekend filled with lovely company.


Free Printable :  

 Eat          Drink          & GiveThanks 
Dream Big Sparkle More Shine Bright

No comments:

Post a Comment