These DIY Ornaments are unbelievably simple to make & could even be done with children depending on their age / ability or with Parental Supervision (as there is some steps and tools that could be potential dangerous if not done or used correctly).
What You Need:
- Wire cutters / Scissors
- Cord / Ribbon
- Hot Glue Gun & Glue Refills
- Metal Wire
- Home Decor Balls/Natural Elements [(the ones you'd find in the Home Decor section that are typically used in a vase) - I chose Unscented ones but you could chose whatever you like or already have around the house!]
- You are going to begin by selecting the
for the sake of the blog lets call them'balls'.
Using the end of your wire Pre-poke holes into the 'balls' where you would like your Ornament to hang from.
- Using your wire cutters cut wire into 2" lengths (one for every ornament you'd like )
- Using the dull part of your wire cutters gently shapre the wire to bend a small loop at one end as shown in the image below.
- Apply a small drop of Hot Glue to the Pre-poked hole & Gently insert the wire until just the loop is exposed.
- Cut cord / ribbon into 3" Strips; threading one through each loop securing with a knot and Viola You have yourself a cute rustic Ornament in just minutes!!