Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Two Best friends Overcome Canadian Winter Elements For Their Annual 'Winter Wonder Land' Photoshoot

There is something really special about having a childhood friend follow you into adulthood. She was born before I was so I can safely say she has been by my side since MY first days. From diaper / crib buddies, to playing childhood games in the country we were always making messes and creating our own world in which we would play.

We were are some how both polar oposite & the exact same person. Though full of sarcastic humour and whimsy at her core - She is unarguably shy at first and takes a while to take off her coat of comfort so to speak...
I on the other hand while admittedly more shy in reality, have a cruel way of torturing myself slowly (and those who have to witness it) during moments I feel the most awkward with relentless chatter that only gets higher in tone the more 'hyped' up I get! The truth is if I can just sit quietly next to you, this is quite possibly the true testament of my comfort & contentment.  To say we have both been through a lot over the years would be an understatement, but never alone. Over the years we have developed a somewhat sixth sense when it comes to one another - like twins who can feel one another's pain & happiness even if miles away.
Despite it all, we have managed to some how (at 24 years old) still find comfort and joy in playing in our own world together the same way we always have & this is a glimpse into that world. Welcome to our Private 'Winter Wonder Land'.
 
 
  

 
 


Photos By: KM Photography
Gratitude Is The Best Attitude

No comments:

Post a Comment