Search This Blog

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Happiness is Blowing Bubbles

This is the second portion of the photos I did earlier this summer with my best friend Kristen (owner of KM Photography ) Taking photos has always been something we have done - we were turning Polaroid Cameras around on ourselves way before it was a thing. I am going to be very candid and say that I was searching google for inspiring quotes that might be suitable to caption these pictures but none stuck out to be quick like this beautiful write-up Kristen did a few weeks back about what photography means to her, So with her permission I have decided to share that with you below. 
"My name is Kristen McNish and I am the photographer for KM Photography. I have been doing photography for about ten years now, but just decided last year to make a Facebook page and get my name out there. It started off as a hobbies just going around and taking nature/scenic pictures, but then one day a unexpected death happened in the family and pictures were all we had left. I love doing photography to capture the happy moments in life and for people to always be able to remember them. 
It's just like the saying "if you want to know what someone fears losing, watch what they photograph." 

I like to give people memories they can keep forever, and photography is my way of doing that."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment