Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Summer Bucket List FREE Printable


Today is the first official Day of summer!!
 something you may or may not know about me, is that I am absolutely obsessed with the changing of seasons. I Just love the new feelings and all of the smells, {& minor decor changes} it just feels so brand new & welcoming to me.
Summer is an exciting time [not so much around the Blog due to me spending the majority of my time outside], but I have a few things in the works that I am super excited about sharing this Summer!

Cody and I recently relocated our selves back to our Home Town of Brockville & our making ourselves home again in a new space. There is something even more exciting about celebrating a New season in a New place. We have so many New things on our Summer Bucket List this year, & a few that have become Traditions for us over the summer.
Cody made me this super fun Summer Bucket List & he has been so kind as to let me share it with all of you absolutely FREE!

I will be sharing some of the things that are on our Summer Bucket list over the coming weeks!!
What are some of the things on your Summer Bucket List, Do you have any Traditions?
Have you crossed anything off your List -- We Have & plan to knock a few more off this Week!
[scroll down to the very bottom to get yours]
If your Feet aren't Dirty by the end of the Day you're Summering wrong!

To get your very own  Summer Bucket List printable by Chopfyt / Upcy ;
As easy as clicking HERE & clicking PRINT 

No comments:

Post a Comment