Search This Blog

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Spring Bucket List FREE Printable // Spring In My Bag

Tuesday was the First Day of Spring according to the calendar, but if you live in Canada like I do... you know the truth! 

The first day of spring is one thing, and the first spring day is another. 
So in the mean time, there is a few things we can do to help make it feel a little bit more like Spring, or to prepare for it's arrival! Summer is always a time when I spend the majority of my time outside, which can lead to the indoor activities, and even time for creating gets minimized & often pushed aside. Spring has always been a Season of Sewing. Planning, preparing, and setting things in motion for the seasons to come. Getting organized & tackling Spring cleaning is something that can extend to more than just your home -- more on that later. Let's talk about getting ourselves & our goals in order for Spring. Cheers to the season that gives us more than enough time to listen to our bodies, & accomplish the back work while we wait for it to arrive.
One of the ways that I like to welcome a new Season is to organize my bag. Switching out anything that is no longer Seasonally appropriate, for what is. I am a firm believer in not having boring mundane objects in life. That bag for pads/tampons/first aid supplies, makeup brushes, keys. Why not make it all fun & something you get excited about & are excited to use! 
I even extended this to my kitchen sponges recently, I picked up a package of Pink Sparkle ones, & it has actually made all the difference in my attitude doing the dishes. Call it whatever you want, but if you find that it takes a bright pink sponge with sparkles to get you to smile while doing the dishes - I say get that sponge & Do Those Dishes! Out with the second scarf - in with the umbrella! 

I also love to switch out my bag(s) from time to time giving me something fresh, new and colourful to look at in my bag. This doesn't mean I go out and buy all new things every season. This tote bag for example is reversible, I wore it for winter turned inside out (as it is reversible) which you can find HERE.   


I got a new Wallet just in time for Spring thanks too Amazon Prime, but the rest is all stuff I already had and simply re-worked to give it a fresh look! I added some colourful enamel pins to some iridescent clutch bags to hold all of my makeup & extras!
First Aid KitJuicy Fruit Gum, Upcygirl Sticky Notes, Gummies & Sunglasses all pack away neatly into the other. The Tassel Accessories I made (Bracelet, Earrings & Key-Chain). 


Spring Is The first season change of the year, but the last one in a series of Seasonal Bucket Lists Printables; Cody Humble & myself created as a collaborative way to ensure that we were making the most of each season. I would create the original design(s) & then he got to work turning them into graphics, which we decided to share here in hopes to inspire others to live in the moment, in whatever season of life (or weather) you may be in.

& I have linked the other 3 below!

 The Wind Blows ...

No comments:

Post a Comment