Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

'Look Deep Into Nature & You Will Understand Everything Better'

This weekend we Celebrated Easter. 
It has become something of an annual tradition (this being our 6th) for Cody & I 
to go walking back through the forest behind my parents house over this long weekend.
.
So in honour of today being Earth Day I decided to share just a few of the pictures I captured from our walk, as well as a few candid shots of my parents farm.
I adore time spent in nature, the simplest kinds; like wild untamed forests, or rushing water falls - that have been left as they are, untouched somehow over time...  
I always feel so at peace & free there. 

Oscar leading the way
I Live In A Fairy Land
Collect Moments Not Things
You Are Never To Old To Climb Trees
The Land Of Forgotten Gnomes - Photo Credits to Cody Humble 
Forget Not That The Earth Delights To Feel Your Bare Feet & The Winds Long To Play With Your Hair
The Water in the Beaver Pong is high this year!!
Comparing Spring & Summer water levels!
Red Barn Door
Young Lovers In the Hayloft

"There is No WiFi in the forest, but I promise you will find a better connection"
Thank you for browsing 
& don't forget to get out and ENJOY the beautiful weather & celebrate Mother Nature today and everyday ❤

Dream Big Sparkle More   Shine Bright

No comments:

Post a Comment