Search This Blog

Friday, April 25, 2014

Woo Hoo!! Marlo's Two & All thing's that Fly!!

I was so grateful to have been given to Opportunity to help style one of my dearest friends Alicia's Daughter Marlo's Second Birthday!! 

 This women and I have so much in common and share SO many like interests pertaining to Creating, (don't get me mistaken we are also polar opposites as well when it comes to other areas) - it's crazy & so unbelievably encouraging! She is wildly creative and entirely too modest,The exquisitely beautiful Silk Flowers - including the one warn by Marlo & also featured in a few of the images I've shared below are all Nixie Originals, designed and created by Alicia & can be custom ordered through the UpcyShop (@Upcyshop on Instagram)!! 
I will apologize in advance for the poor quality photos - most of which were snapped in action with either an IPad or my Cellphone. 
The Theme "All Things That Fly" was quite broad (leaving LOTS of room for creative juices to flow)I am in love with how everything came together, Marlo is a very Free Spirited two year old girl, obsessed with Sparkles, Fairy's, Magic, Animals, & of course playing outside in the dirt - a well rounded Gal & one after my own heart that is for sure!! I seriously had WAY to much fun designing and making decorations for this Party, it was EXACTLY my style ( I don't know if having a toddlers taste in style is something I should admit so publicly) 
 The Tassel Garland, Burlap Garland, & Vintage Craft Paper Garland, & Owl/Bird Fabric Bow-Garland (not pictured here), as well as the various other item's used to style this Party are available to custom order for your event through the Upcyshop as well.   

Handmade Silk Flowers by Nixie 
A while back I got Alicia a Marshmallow Recipe Book ... & my word she did NOT disappoint!! These homemade Original & Strawberry Jam Marshmallows were seriously WAY to delicious!!
Oh and did I forget to mention she built a DIY Smores bar?!?!
 I am quite certain the lack of pictures can be accredited to my hands being covered in this sticky goodness the entire time!!   
Handmade Pale Pink & Lime silk flowers on a white Lace band with rhinestone, feather, & pearl details.By: Nixie
Like Stardust Glistening Off Fairy Wings, Little Girl Dreams Are Of Magical Things
Thank you for browsing, & Happy Friday!

Dream Big Sparkle More   Shine Bright

No comments:

Post a Comment