Search This Blog

Monday, December 14, 2015

Go To Winter Day Makeup; Transformed to Night in just 3 Products!

Christmas is less than two weeks away. The list of things to do in a day is longer & the days are shorter! We more often than not have more than one place to go or be in a given day; days often start off with one thing but end very differently. Below I have shared a simple way to transition from Day to Night using just three products!! *All of which can be purchased now at the link below at a discount of 20%-40% OFF & If ordered Today can still arrive in time for the Big Day & be stuffed into one of those impossibly tiny clutches we for some reason really like to use this time of year!? Shop Here To start off I created this super clean & cool winter (day) makeup look using my Go-To products [all products used have been listed & linked below the image(s)] It is very light and casual yet still looks very pulled together, & is a great way to hide the tired eyes that come along with the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season! I am in NO way shape of form a morning person - so my morning routine is quite fast and simple, and can almost entirely be applied using just my fingers while before running out the door!

Primer . Perfecting Liquid Foundation . Concealer Sheer Glow HighlighterBronzer
Translucent Setting Powder .  Tulip Lip Liner
Get the Look: Always begin with a clean and moisturized face! First things first is the primer - this is key to creating a base that will last all day & night, as well as the Translucent Setting powder which I will mention later! Follow with the Perfecting Liquid Foundation, and concealer to conceal my bags. I applied a tiny bit of Sheer Glow Highlighter to the inner corner of my eyes, under the brow bone, cheek bones, as well as on my lips. I skipped the shadow and eye liner & just opted for the It's A Long Story Mascara. Again simplicity and dual purpose products are my Go-To's so I created a simple pink lip by lining my lips with tulip (which is the shade closest to my natural lip colour) and then dabbed a bit of the Sheer Glow Highlighter into the center to create a light pink hue. Lastly set the entire look by dusting the Translucent Setting Powder over the entire face. Did you know you can transform ANY glossy lipstick to a matte finish by dabbing a tiny amount of Translucent Powder over top?! This look can be easily Transitioned to a bold evening / night look using the sugar plum baked eye shadow pallet, liquid eyeliner & a bold lipstick shade such as Iris OR if you're into a more classic Red like Hibiscus . I normally have more time, energy and patience in the evening so this method works well for me!
    
Sugar Plum Baked Eye Shadow Pallet  . Liquid Eye Liner . Iris OR Hibiscus
Get The Look: Using an eye-shadow brush I gently dusted the inner corner of my eyelid - sweeping outwards with GingerSnap (the Gold tone). {I have hooded eyelids}, so I created a bit more dimension to the look by adding Ganache (the Deep Brown tone) just above my natural crease to create a shadow/smokey effect & finished the eye off with a dramatic wing liner. Tip - be sure to always line your lips when wearing lipstick & go back over/ outline with concealer to touch up any mistakes & achieve a crisp & clean lip line!

I hope that you are enjoying the Holiday festivities & fun so far! Be sure to keep an eye out for more Christmas coming to the Blog including an upcoming Blog Take Over of MUST SEE Holiday Specials! Dream Big      Sparkle More      Shine Bright

No comments:

Post a Comment