Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Fall In My Bag

In honour of Fall & letting things go I am dumping my bag out on the Blog & sharing what I can't go a second without carry with me.
I'd try and call it "Real Life" but  I'm really just showing how much of slob I am...
From Right to Left To the Left

Pilot FriXion Ball Pen(s)/ -these are essentially every kid that grew up in the 90's dream come true Erasable markers ... that actually erase & they come in a wide range of colours so you'll never need another pen again!

Birthday Cake Birthday Gum - Because it's my Birthday week ;)

The Willow & Water scent of this Crema from CocoAndDuckie smells so good I can't get enough of it partialy because of how much my boyfriend loves it!

My Agenda It is so pretty, and has so much space for writing in everything you need to remember & organized. I actually can 't leave the house without or nothing will get done!which is why it is in such horrible shape from being crammed into the bottom of my bag the past year!

I got this Arbonne wallet a few years back at GTC

Left over candy from a Parade I attend
Smoothed Over lipstick  that is infused with fruit extracts for plumpness & hydration to avoid my lips drying up with the leaves also plumpness

How cute is this Marshmallow Makeup Bag - I've come to realize things that look like other things are always my favourite !

Scotch Lint Wipes because I love my cat but I don't love all of my black clothes covered in hair & I generally don't realize I am covered in hair until arrival!

Wet Wipes - Because I make a mess when eating & sometimes need to wash my hands on the go...

Feel Free to Leaf a comment below if any of these are in your bag too or if there is something else you can't leave the house without?

Gratitude Is The Best Attitude

No comments:

Post a Comment