Search This Blog

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Arbonne Tahitian Coconut Lip Treatment Set

Refusing to let my lips dry out with the leaves is a breeze now! I am seriously in LOVE with this Lip Duo! I tried it for the first time when it was launched as part of last years Arbonne Holiday Line & have been obsessed with it ever since! It is back again as one of this years Limited Edition products. 

The cold, stale weather dries out more than just the leaves & this Lip Duo is my go to for making sure my lips aren't part of this process! 
 The Duo includes both the Tahitian  Coconut Lip Smoother & Tahitian Coconut Lip Salve.
The first step is the Lip Smoother ~ It is super gentle but extremely effective.

 I am not usually a fan of scrubs of any kind as I just find them far to abrasive for my skin. However, the grit of this one is very fine so you aren't scrubbing your lips off. This also allows it to remove even the smallest pieces of dry skin! Using your finger apply a small amount to your lips, gently exfoliating the skin as you're doing this (I have found the best results if I do this in small circles)
Using a cloth or towel you can gently wipe it right off, quick and easy!

BEFORE
Finish by applying the Lip Salve {aka heaven in a jar} It is so soft and soothing it leaves my lips feeling like flower petals! 
While I may not be one for scrubs, I am a fan of lip balms, chaps, glosses, sticks, whatever you got! I never used to get to the bottom of any self care products. However... that is a thing of the past since my introduction to Arbonne, and this Salve is no exception I'll be sure to scavenge every last drop thankfully it is probably the biggest lip Salve I've ever laid my eyes on. This helps with keeping track of it as well.. I mean I can't be the only girl who's constantly losing her lippy! 
AFTER

Gratitude Is The Best Attitude 

No comments:

Post a Comment