Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

'Love The Trees Until Their Leaves Fall Off, Then Encourage Them To Try Again Next Year' - Fall Photos with KM Photography

Cody and I both have a massive love for nature, & neither of us sit still for long, we walked and joked our way through the forest and Kristen did her thing we had her climbing trees & traveling far off he beaten path snapping pictures of us in our element!

We love the Wes Anderson quality, & the truly natural light beams shinning down onto us!
If you are looking for a photographer who will capture photos that are true to who you are and 100% natural be sure to check out KM Photography!

 These photos mean so much to me because they were taken By and With two of  my absolute favourite people! These two people inspire me and push me and motivate me daily & are more than likely to credit for my posts actually making it up! I have a massive amount of love for them both & am incredibly Grateful to have met such a true life long friend & love of my life at such a young age, & have the opportunity to love, grow, learn, adventure, & create together for as long as we have & will!
Gratitude Is The Best Attitude

No comments:

Post a Comment