Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Fall In My Bag [2017]

Organization & practicality are two things I have been doing my best to embrace in every day life! The more control & organization I can implement into the aspects of life I can control, the easier it is for me to let go & accept change as it comes to the other areas of my life I can not control. In the summer I shared how I manage an active and on the go summer lifestyle, chasing passions, all while working a day job & limit the amount that I look like a disheveled bag lady while doing it. Now that fall is here & the cool weather has rolled in I am going to share with you how I keep my everyday handbag organized. I think it is safe to say that I am not really into the deeper fall tones this year. At the moment I am loving on everything holographic & monochromatic! 
I am sharing how I incorporate my obsession with zip-bags to keep things sorted & accounted for. One for First-Aid, Cosmetics & of course coffee coins so all that useful content can be easily found and USED! Not forgotten or buried under mountains of old receipts and lip products leaving you digging through your purse at the check out.  


  • Silver Metalic Wallet/Wrist-let (Chamilia No longer Available - similar HERE)
  • Plastic / Rubber Bag First Aid Kit  (Actually a pencil case I scored during the Back To School Frenzy)
  • Two-tone mermaid scale & black Sequin Coin Purse/Wrist-let (I got as a gift but is No Longer Available - I did find it in a Fanny Pack though which is pretty epic in it's own right)
  • MERMAID HAIR DON'T CARE Makeup Bag ( A gift from someone else... some kind of theme going on here. Also No Longer Available - similar HERE)
  • YOU GOT THIS GIRL Notebook (Crucial for random ideas / inspiration / grocery lists. Similar HERE)
  • EOS Sweet Mint Lip Balm (my go to lip balm since High School)
  • Black Envelope Style Bag (Thrifted / Vintage - similar HERE )

No comments:

Post a Comment