Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

My TWIK Look

Back in October I partnered up with the store Simon's for the Brand TWIK through Chick Advisor
 ( I actually got the first E-mail regarding this campaign on my Birthday, which made for a very special Birthday Surprise!)

If you are not familiar with this Store yet I do recommend you check it out! A Canadian Fashion Retailer since 1840, that started in Quebec & now extends through the Country! The closest store to me is in Ottawa at the Rideau Centre - so obviously I had to get in there to check it out when I first got word! It's loaded with great Designers & Brands! The brand TWIK however is a Brand New addition to the store(s) & such a high quality one at that! They carry classic timeless pieces of phenomenal quality ( & next level softness) that like a best friend will be with you for life! If all of that wasn't enough, they even have select pieces in the line with profits going to Marine Mammal Research, so  RUN not walk to check it out!

speaking of... I'd like to thank My Best Friend & photographer extraordinaire! Who I can seriously always count on to get a great shot despite my insane uncomfortability (not a word)). I was feeling pretty under the weather, add in the fact that I had just accidentally stabbed myself pretty severely in the palm while attempting to carve a pumpkin the day prior (note the clenched hand in almost every shot) making me that much more awkward.

I had a lot going on personally / health wise in October, & I while I may not have been necessarily feeling stylish or inspiring, I was so excited about this opportunity that I knew I had to find a way to make it work! I am sharing this because I just wanted to say thank you! I am very grateful for the people in my life who surround me with encouragement, support, for holding me accountable to my goals, and motivate me to reach out of my comfort zone, & dream bigger!

Medallion Mock Neck Top worn casually;
Styled with Ripped Jeans, Hunter Green Ankle Boot, & Trench Coat


Medallion Mock Neck Top Business Casual;
Styled with Blush Slacks, Nude Pumps, & Blush Accessories 

Crushed Velvet Dress Casual;
Styled with a Denim Jacked & Thigh-High Boots.

Crushed Velvet Dress-ed Up;
Styled with Black Pom Pom Heels & a Gold Choker Necklace. 


Button Back Tee (exact pattern Sold Out) Lazy/Casual;
Styled with Black Ripped Jeans 

Button Back Tee (exact pattern Sold Out) Business Casual;
Styled with Black Pencil Skirt, Open Toe Shoe, Taupe Leather Bomber Jacket 
Sponsored
A massive Thank You to SIMONS Canada & Chick Advisor for the opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment