Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

'All About You'

When Kaylee contacted me with an opportunity to model this stunning fall maxi dress by Shop Teal Garcia, I knew I was down for whatever it was she had in mind! When I found out that would be Golden Hour photos at a Beach I was all the more excited (knowing I had not spent nearly as much time at the Beach this summer as I had planned at the start of the Summer)!

I will be keeping this short & sweet, but I do have so many things to share with you including BIG changes (or metamorphosis) coming ~ 
Until then I hope that you take some time for yourself, Slow Down, embrace the New Season & all that is has to offer!
Work Hard 
Plan Hard
Accept Cosmic Influences. 

All my love & gratitude

'All About You' Floral Maxi By: Shop Teal Garcia 
Photos By: kvphotography 

No comments:

Post a Comment