Search This Blog

Monday, September 24, 2018

6 Favourite Autumn Lipsticks 2018

Lipstick is by far my favourite cosmetic product! I love to switch up the colours, and tones for different seasons! Bold for Autumn, Pastel for Spring, & Bright for Summer & Winter! 

While this is not a Cosmetic Blog; as we come out of Summer & Wedding Season, my business has certainly been leaning more into the Cosmetic side of things! I used to spend so much time overthinking what 'niche' I should attempt to fit my Blog or Business into, The reality is,(like lipstick shades throughout the year); It's very much a transitional process & one that I have decided to embrace instead of run from!

Below are my Go-To lipstick shades as we head into Fall this year! Most are BOLD, but I did add in a Fun Metallic Pink, as well as my Go-To Everyday Lipstick as well! ALL are made by brands that are economically & environmentally responsible & Cruelty FREE Brands!







my 'Go-To Everyday Lipstick'

Previous Cosmetic Posts can be found linked BELOW:
10 Favourite Spring / Summer Lipsticks 2015
Day To Night Cosmetics 2015
Blushing Valentine 2016
Nice & Naughty Holiday Makeup 2016
Cupids Bow , Valentine Kiss 2017
Christmas Makeup 2017
Environmentally Responsible Cosmetics 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment