Search This Blog

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Handbag Essentials for Spring

Seeing as today is the 'Official' First Day - as requested here's my "What's in My Purse" Post, where I will share a few of my everyday essentials for Spring!! 

1, 2 & 3.  are pretty self explanatory - house keys, my wallet (this is an Arbonne one I got at last years GTC ) & 
a pretty little change purse.

4.  A miniature Manicure Pedicure Kit (for a quick fix if ever necessary)! 

5. Business card holder (also from GTC) 

6. My Live Simply daily planner ;which I'm absolutely obsessed with! It is filled with beautiful pictures and positive quotes & a spot to write everything!!

7. A journal, you can never have enough cute journal's!! This is one I just got as a gift from a very good friend of mine, Thanks again Alicia 

8. Round Sunglasses aka John Lennon Glasses  

9. My "everyday" make-up for spring that is all about subtle and effortless radiance, ( I decided to lump these products together to make it a little simpler & will share a Tutorial on this look in the VERY NEAR future) to sum it up.
Face - Tinted moisturizer with SPF 15, Sheer glow highlighter, Bronzer.
Eyes - Linen (nude) & Petal (pale pink) shadows, black liner, & It's A Long Story Mascara.  
Lips - Candy lipstick / Nude Lip gloss. All by Arbonne

10 Bronze makeup bag, I wasn't joking when I said I am absolutely obsessed with everything metallic right now!

11 "Awaken" Aromassentials Lotion - it smells so fresh, it makes me feel like spring has sprung despite the feet of snow left lingering... 

12 Mirror Compact my older brother brought back from his trip to Korea  

13 & Handmade 'No Dent' Hair Ties!

I hope you enjoyed this round-up! Which of these products will you try out? What are some of your Handbag Essentials for Spring? Thank you to all of you who continue to read and support my blog - I absolutely love getting your feedback and can't thank you enough for all of your support!! 

Dream Big Sparkle More   Shine Bright

No comments:

Post a Comment