Search This Blog

Monday, May 26, 2014

Beachy Peachy - Beauty Essentials For The Beach

For this Makeup Monday I am going to do something a little different - Below I have shared My 9 Must Have products for the beach this summer  (I was going to add my favourite Self Tanner to make it an even 10.. but then I decided I couldn't do that without including a tutorial or how I apply the product (which a few of your have already requested) so I decided to save it - but i promise you guys it is in the works and will be up very soon)! 
This post is admittedly inspired by Ellles Top 10 beauty essentials for the beach - except I have done it in using one less products have opted to use and share products that are vegan certified - and 100% Pure Safe & Beneficial (meaning they actually provide key nutrients to the skin & hair) Yes that's right ladies you can have high pigment makeup & beautifully styled hair without causing harm to your body!PLEASE ladies I beg you to turn over your cosmetic bottles & start reading the ingredients list , our skin is our largest organ - you wouldn't eat ingredients such as lead - or allow it to enter your heart, lungs, or kidneys, & when you apply it topically to your skin it penetrates into your body & enters your bloodstream in just 26 seconds!

These are my absolute favourite & Everyday Go To products for summer to achieve Beachy curls/waves & a soft a natural "no - makeup" makeup look that is perfect for a day at the beach & wont leave you with streams of black makeup running down your face.. or worse the much more permanent blotchy face sunburn/tan that is sometimes the not not so desired result of wearing makeup in the sun!

Beachy Peachy 

To start I will share the products I used to create the cosmetic look - All of which are by Arbonne & just so happen to be my 5 absolute FAVOURITE wouldnt want to imagine my life without them cosmetic products of all time & are the stables/basics that start off every other look I create! & of course all 

1. Sheer Finish Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 - I seriously cant say enough good things about this product - it wears incredibly light & breathable, leaving you with healthy dewy looking complexion & sun protection - yet somehow it truly does feel like you aren't wearing anything at all!
2. Bronzer - Arbonnes Opti light technology enhances the look of a "glowing" sun-kissed complexion!!
3. Sheer Glow Highlighter - this luminescent highlighter adds radiance and a soft glow to your skin and is suitable for all skin types! Products 2 & 3 are PERFECT for contouring - for detailed instructions on how to achieve a more dramatic contoured look take a peek at some of the previous Makeup Tutorials I have shared. 

4. It's a Long Story Mascara - Seriously this name could not be more suitable.. this water resistant high performance LENGTHENING mascara delivers a look of ultra dramatic lashes - I like to apply 1 coat & leave it for a few seconds to dry COMPLETELY and then apply a second coat to achieve a look that in my opinion is comparable to professional eyelash extensions & for a FRACTION of the cost! 

5. Lip Saver SPF 30 - with SPF 30 sun protection this amazing product provides protection from the sun, maximum preventative care including antioxidant ingredients that refresh rejuvenate and sooth your lips & for less than $10.00 its one products I absolutely refuse to go without this summer!  

 I have some of the most WILD white girl hair you have ever seen.. even after having cut off nearly 10".. I am still rocking a head of hair that is essentially a frizz factory & summer... is NOT a friend to us? At least not until now!! The Pure Vibrance Colour Last collection has seriously been my saving grace! (The Hair Serum, shampoo & conditioner are not shown here... as I left them at my parents house after being down to visit this past weekend)! After washing my hair the last thing I want to do in the summer is attempt to blow dry.. or worse straighten this bad boy, so this Styling line will be my new BFFs for the summer!

6. Pure Vibrance Hair Serum - seriously just smooth everything out with this leave in hair serum absorbs quickly for an amazing shine, protects hair colour from fading, protects from damage caused by HEAT or styling!

7. Pure Vibrance Texturing Mousse -  Provides natural volume and manageability with the combined benefit of protecting hair from sun damage and maintaining color longer!! Seriously just Scrunch & Go!!!

8 Pure Vibrance Hair Spray -This non-flaky, alcohol-free hair spray that creates flexible, long-lasting hold, all the while protecting hair from sun damage and humidity!! leaving hair touch-ably soft - not dry and stiff. 

9. Last but certainly NOT least you must have a trusty SUNscreen I use ABC ( Arbonne Baby Care) Sunscreen SPF 30+ Formulated with antioxidants vitamins A, C and E and gentle botanicals to sooth and protect the skin & is PABA-free!! 

Thank you for browsing & Remember 


Dream Big     Sparkle More      Shine Bright


No comments:

Post a Comment