Search This Blog

Monday, June 23, 2014

Neutral Eye

I had the pleasure of doing this Neutral Eye look on my gorgeous friend Shannon this past weekend prior to the Wedding of our mutual and very dear friend 's wedding ❤ 
I think this is the perfect Neutral look to wear as the guest to a summer wedding (or any one of your many day-time summer events)!  & with it being just that time I decided I would take advantage of the opportunity to share this look with you guys!
 This is the second of the two eye Looks (along side the aforementioned  Smokey Eyethat Arbonne actually has created complete limited edition, special offer sets for including ALL of the shadows used (for either look) as well as an easy on the eyes Makeup Remover & It's a Long Story Mascara - How simple & easy is that!!
So I hope you enjoy & find it useful
 Neutral Eye - Using Arbonne Cosmetics
Model: Shannon Shackles -Makeup By: Jennie Matthie 
Neutral Eye
Arbonne 's Neutral Eye
Step 1. Sweep Vanilla over the entire Eyelid as a base/highlight. 

Step 2. Apply Sand along the natural crease of the eyelid.

Step 3. Dab Java to the outer corners of the eye to create depth/shadow. 

Step 4. Use Smoke to shade the lower lash line. 

Step 5. Using an angle brush again, apply a thin line of Java to the lash line in place of eyeliner
To create a cleaner looking line I like to wet my angle brush slightly when using a shadow as a liner - this can also be used in Step 4.
OR for an ever BOLDER statement use a brown Liquid Eyeliner. 

Step 6. Finish off your eye with Two coats of It's A Long Story Mascara allowing a few seconds of dry time between applications! 

                                  Lippy

For her lips I went with Jam Lipstick (a deep red shade - also by Arbonne) & added just a touch of Sheer Glow Highlighter to the inner portion of her lips to create that almost ombre-glow!


Cody shared a picture he snapped while out on his daily morning bike ride that made me smile & I wanted to share it with you that as a reminder that You Are Loved!
I hope that you have been enjoying this Beautiful Summer MonDay & Thank You for stopping in to check out this weeks #MakeupMonday!
You Are Loved
 Dream Big     Sparkle More      Shine Bright

No comments:

Post a Comment