Search This Blog

Monday, August 18, 2014

Fall Flair - Get The Look!

Autumn is one of the most gorgeous seasons, & a favourite for almost every women when it comes to fashion and cosmetics – over-sized scarves, knit sweaters, wool socks, and pumpkin EVERYTHING whats not to love?!

As far as Trends are looking for 2014, The bare, neutral face still seems to be the take over!! Seeing lots of deep Autumn colours – focusing mostly on the eyes & of course the EXTRA LONG eyelashes are seemingly here to stay – & I must say, in-case you haven't noticed I absolutely adore this look – I think lashes are my ultimate favourite to me – To me they just represent everything that I love about being a women... Curvy, Lushes Feminine goodness!!

Cosmetics By: Jennie Matthie      Model: Cait Jones
Get The Look - All products used are from Arbonne's vegan cosmetic line!
(which are all also gluten free - I know the number of people who suffer from Celiac disease, or other varying forms/degree of gluten intolerance is on the rise! Did you know it is hiding in your cosmetics and skin care products - which of course has just as large of an affect on us as what we chose to put into our bodies!)

Face/Contouring was done using: Perfecting Liquid foundation, Sheer-glow highlighter, & Bronzer. If you would like to see a simple chart to reference one can be found HERE
You're requests have not gone un-noticed & I do plan to do a post that is dedicated to Contouring up for you all very soon!! 

Those Eyes
The eye look was created using deep autumn tones, and is slightly smokey/shadowed but neutral enough to wear everyday, all of the shadow's used are from the Country Garden Pallet

Step #1. I covered the entire lid in Willow to create an even base &  was also used to accent below the brow bone.

Step #2. I swept Birch from the lash line - until a little past her natural eye fold/crease to really open her eyes!

Step #3. Using Woodrose (a deep silver/grey tone with royal blue undertones) I added a little depth and shadow to the outer crease of her eye!

Lippy:
I did a very subtle, neutral Ombre. 

Step #1. I primed the lip with Concealer – ( I used shade Medium on Cait, you of course would want to chose the colour that matches your own skin tone)

Step #2. Using a lip brush, I dabbed Candy Lipstick on only the inner portion of both her top & bottom lip & then finished/blended with Lip Polish in Clear.


A huge thank you to all those who took the time to brows, & of course to stunning Cait for allowing me to share her images! I hope your week is off to a beautiful start & remember to ALWAYS
Dream Big     Sparkle More      Shine Bright

No comments:

Post a Comment