Search This Blog

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Getting To Know Me

I was nominated quite a while ago now to share 20 facts about me 
& with the Re-Launch of the UpcyShop today (Facebook:Upcy | Instagram:UpcyShop) I decided to take a stab at it. Click HERE to view Part 1. of my introduction.
  1. My Mom & Nana are two of my Best Friends!
  2. & Ive known my Soul Sister & Bestest Friend since birth! (as our Mothers are also Best Friends)
  3. I spent my childhood growing up on our Families Dairy Farm & then moved to a different Farm right before I started Highschool.
  4.  When I was 18 I moved to my own little apartment in Ottawa. 
  5. Began studying & graduated as a Developmental Service Worker.
  6. I have the hand eye co-ordination of a sloth & despite my brothers, mothers, fathers & countless gym teachers/coaches best effort any ball i throw will almost surely end up in the opposite direction. 
  7. I am however really good at Wii Sports & officially challenge Anyone who thinks they have the courage to face me... to a boxing match!
  8. I can sing along to the lyrics to pretty much any song - but couldn't ever think of a song title to save my life.
  9. I have an incredibly random taste in Music, & I either like a song - or don't - and it can fall under pretty much any genre from Metal to Classic Oprah & just about anything in between! 
  10. I met the love of my life when I was 15... he walked up and kissed me & the rest is history!
  11. I have very weird food cravings - I will eat one thing pretty much around the clock for days, weeks, months at a time & then move on to something else. 
  12. I am missing a tooth... I cried & cried when it happened but now I feel like Sporty Spice!
  13.  I have quite large white Birth-Marks on both of my legs that I remember begging my mother in the 7th grade to let me cover with skin-toned tattoos. I am proud to say that I still have & now love everything about my birthmarks - Our differences after all, are what make us beautiful! 
  14.  I was diagnosed with Depression & Anxiety in High School & have struggled with Anxiety Attacks for many years.
  15.  I used to sing and dance & I miss it everyday! 
  16.  I still have two Teddy Bears on my bed  from when I was a little girl!
  17.  I have a scar over my right eye that I got in kindergarten when another kid ran into me & her tooth lodged into my head... I refused to let the doctor give me stitches so my Mom gave me the choice - i could sit down and get the stitches or go home and have a scar for life... I have no regrets! 
  18.  I do not have my licence & have no interest in getting one for public safety... driving different types of vehicles/equipment happens young on a Farm and crashed almost every time I was aloud behind the wheel/handle bars...
  19. My Favourite movies are The Land Before Time, Big Fish, Moonrise Kingdom, & Sophie & Sheba
  20.  I believe in aliens & angels!
Thank you so much for taking the time to brows my Blog. 
With school starting back up tomorrow I would like to wish all of those headed to class
 an amazing first day & year!!
 Dream Big     Sparkle More      Shine Bright

No comments:

Post a Comment