Search This Blog

Friday, February 27, 2015

How to clean your Make-up brushes Instantly

This is a trick that was passed down to me by Jennifer Haley & has been such a saving grace to me, allowing me to apply cosmetics to several different people clean & safely using just my two sets of Arbonne Cosmetic Brushes.
Though I do still shampoo my brushes, it does take quite a few hours for them to dry completely, so this has been a great trick to use when applying cosmetics to others as they will dry just about instantly! 

All you need is:

  • Clean cotton fabric or paper towel. 

Learn from my mistake & avoid using a towel or cloth as the fibers of the cloth will loosen with the alcohol onto your brushes. 

  • 70% Rubbing Alcohol in a Spray bottle. 
Simply Spray each brush a few times & then wipe/brush back & forth on your cotton fabric until it wipes clean. Your brushes will be dry to the touch when clean & ready to use!


I hope that you find this as helpful as I have! 
Dream Big   Sparkle More   Shine Bright

No comments:

Post a Comment