Search This Blog

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Beach Bag Essentials

Summer 2015 has started & the weather has been warming up steadily, Bring on the long summer days & nights at the beach!
 Ever since I was a child I have loved the water & when summer rolls around you would find me outside from sun up to sun down! Not much has changed since then, I still can think of no better way to spend the entirety of a day then outside; at the beach! 
Here you have what I consider to be my beach bag essentials!
  •    Beach Blanket - Similar HERE
  •    Water Bottle - Similar HERE
  •    Head Phones
  •    Bikini Cover Up - This is actually intended to be a scarf but I love it as a cover up!
  •    Bug Replant - I use Awaken Rejuvenating Body Mist - It is All Natural, Vegan, & contains very few ingredients but works as a natural bug repellent due to the Citrus!
  •    Sun Glass - Similar HERE
  •    A Good Book - Right now I am currently reading "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me & Other Concerns - By Mindy Kaling" - I got this book for Christmas & it is one of the books on my Summer Reading Goal list, & I am loving it so far - It's nice to know I am not the only one who stresses/thinks about some of the things she talks about.
  •    Bathing Suit - The pieces I happened to picture here are super random & honestly ancient, the Top I believe is from Walmart & Bottoms are Micheal Kors... Talk about Top & Bottom... 
  •    Hair Tie & a Head Band - Both from Ardene
  •    Lip Chap with SPF - Similar HERE
  •    Mini First Aid Kit
  •    Renewing Body Gelee - Some poor soul always forgets or decides to skip the Sunscreen and ends up with a nasty burn - this stuff provides instant pain relief and will also reduce the redness and limit the after peal!
  •    Sunscreen - I use Arbonne Liquid Sunshine Mineral Sunscreen
  •    Flip Flips - Also from Ardene... They have no shortage of fruit clothing & accessories!
    Now Get Packed & Get to The Beach!!
    Dream Big Sparkle More Shine Bright

No comments:

Post a Comment