Search This Blog

Thursday, December 22, 2016

10 DIY Christmas Decor Projects Under $10.00

Christmas will be here before we know it & as much as I was panicking on December 1st when I realized that for the first time in about 10 years I hadn't started decorating, or shopping, when usually I would be about done... As I looked around though, I noticed I certainly wasn't the only one. Christmas snuck up on a lot of people this year & I am not quite sure why.
I don't know if it is all the Grinch I have been watching, but I feel like he was really onto something when he said " Maybe Christmas doesn't come from a Store, Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more"! S
o I decided to hand make every single Gift this year (wherever possible). &  In true elf fashion (as Cody would say) I got my Butt in gear, & with a few mental break downs managed to get it all done, just in the nic' of time! 
In honor of today being #FriDIY, & tomorrow being Christmas Eve;
 I have put together A List of 10 (in reality their is 17) DIY Projects perfect for Christmas decor or last minute gift ideas & ALL under $10 !


1. DIY Yarn Wall Hanging HERE






2. DIY #NotYourGrandmasPotPourri HERE



3. DIY Christmas Ornament(s)

Bird Seed Ornaments HERE


Snow Flake Ornaments HERE


Dried Flower Petal / Memorial Tree Ornament HERE


Natural Rustic Ornaments HERE



Wrapped Hemp Tree Ornament 
HERE


DIY Toboggan Gift Tag & Tree Ornament HERE

Sparkle Vintage Paper Tree Ornament HERE



4. DIY Sparkle Raindeer Silhouette Canvas HERE



5. DIY Popsicle Stick Snowflakes HERE




6. DIY Sparkle 'Fa La La La La' Christmas Tree Garland HERE




7. DIY Christmas Mug(s) HERE


8. DIY Branch Advent Calendar 
HERE


9. DIY Barn-Board Advent Calendar HERE



10. DIY 
Wreath(s) 

Yarn Wreaths HERE & HERE




DIY Recycled / Music Paper Wreath HERE


Wishing you and yours and Merry Christmas & I will see you soon as the celebrations and continue and we count down to 2017 together!

Gratitude Is The Best Attitude

No comments:

Post a Comment