Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2016

Nice & Naughty {Day & Night} Holiday Makeup Looks


I think we have all seen those meme's floating around to the effect of "I Only Have Two Moods" & I know that I can't be the only one who relates to them on such a profound level.
& So, 
in true blogger fashion I decided to re-create my own Cruelty Free Version! 

Both eye & lip look's were created over the same basic face that I do everyday. Playing with soft & deep colours on the lip & cheek,
as well as switching up three different eye shadows in the exact same way to create to very different moods!

These two make-up looks also work very well as Day to Night look(s)
OR Christmas Family Gathering Vs New Years Eve with Friends!!

Back to Basics // Products Used
{If you'd like a more detailed look at how I do my base you can view that HERE}

"I'm On The Nice List"
Peachy Sweet // Products Used
This look is created I ditch the eyeliner when I wear this look which is probably half the reason I love it so much , but certainly don't skimp on the mascara!
I have done a few different looks in the past that could all be seen as slight variations of the exact same look; my favourite look! It's sweet, flirty, a little bit girly and very natural!
Eyeshadow(s):
Base ~ Quartz (flat)
Contour / Crease ~ Dawn (has a metalic undertone)
Highlight ~ Slate (has a slight shimmer)

Blush ~ Apricot

Lipliner ~ Peach
Lipgloss ~ Mallow



"Be Naughty & Save Santa The Trip"
Dark & Dreamy // Products Used
I am starting to fall more & more in love with dark lipstick & eyelooks the more I play with them. 'They' used to say that you could only do one of these at a time, but with the right balance the pairing can look striking! & who listened tho 'Those Guys' anyways!
Eyeshadow(s):
Base ~ Sienna (flat)
Contour ~ Storm (has a slight sparkle)
Highlight ~ Mist (has a slight shimmer)

Blush ~ Merlot

Lip Liner ~ Berry
Lipstick ~ Iris

The Brush(s) I used to create these look(s) can be found HERE & HERE

I will be sharing a Tutorial / DIY A DAY All Week As Count Down To Christmas Together!If you do end up creating one of the projects I share don't forget to tag #AnUpcyChristmas on Instagram so I can tell you how beautiful it is!!

Gratitude Is The Best Attitude 

No comments:

Post a Comment