Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Out with the Old and in with the New Year {2017} Styled Shoot

There is no better way to ring in the New Year than with heaps of delicious sweets made by the Lovely and talented Saima of Saima's Cake Parlour !
Photos By : KM Photography


I styled the Shoot at my dearest friend Kristen's, The baked goods were absolutely the center of attention! The Sugar cookies were decorated with such ornate detail using Royal Icing and of course copious amounts of gold & glitter as per my request! 

Cake Pops, This was actually my First  {EVER} Taste of a cake pop & my word these did not disappoint! They were devoured very quickly & almost didn't make it into the shoot due to their deliciousness! See image of me Chowing the last of them mid-take!
Black & White ; Silver & Gold ; Confetti & Glitter
But alas the Baked Goods got to me &, besides a Puggle who was desperate to get a taste of the Cake Pops things got so much more manageable!
Maybe it was the Hanger; But It was Treats to the rescue!
 & After a few frantic moments, cookies, and cake pops later, I just saw it as one last purge of that struggling energy before 2017 brings in an entirely New Attitude! 

Gratitude is the Best Attitude 

No comments:

Post a Comment