Search This Blog

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Cheetah - (Must try Make-Up Looks to Try This Halloween).

For the entire month of October I will be sharing Halloween themed #MakeupMondays 
& this weeks look is Cheetah inspired.
I knew I wanted at least one animal inspired makeup tutorial and I am so glad to use a product line that isn't tested on one. In addition, you may be shocked to find out some of the animal by-products are used in cosmetic lines - including ALL higher end products sold in retail.
 All looks shared on my Blog are created using Arbonne's Cosmetics which are Vegan certified!! 
Cheetah Halloween Makeup
Modeled & Makeup By: Jennie Matthie

Products I Used: 

  • Arbonne CC Cream  
  • Concealer - Light
  • Bronzer
  • SheerGlow Highlighter
  • Bronze Highlighter
  • Runway Rouge Lipstick
  • Eye Shadow in shade Blackout
  • Black Liquid Eyeliner 
  • Sugar Plum Baked Eye Shadow Pallet 
  • It's A Long Story Mascara 

How To Get The Look!

Cheetah Halloween Makeup
Modeled & Makeup By: Jennie Matthie
Face:
Step 1. I began by applying Arbonne's new 10 IN 1 CC cream over my entire face! 
Step 2. I then applied concealer below my eyes in a V shape in shade slightly lighter than my natural colour to begin contouring. 
Step 3. Applied Bronzer to the C shape, along the sides of my nose, chin and outer forehead. 
Step 4. I then applied Sheer Glow Highlighter below the eyes where I highlighted using Concealer & Sheer Glow Bronzer where I applied my Bronzer to finish the contouring. 
Eye:
Step 5. Naturally fill in your Eyebrows - I like to use a shadow (Cabernet) as my brows are quite thick on their own & just need some light filling. 
Step: 6. I kept my eyes very neutral. I gently dabbed concealer over my entire lid just to give a nice even tone & cover any veins & smooth out any unsightly creases!  
Step 7. I then highlighted below the brow & tear duct using shade Icing from the Sugar Plum Pallet. 
Step 8. Applied Liquid eyeliner along the top lash line & dragging outwards (extending the lash-line) to create a dramatic wing! Feel free to go BIG with this, it is Halloween after all. 
Step 9. Apply It's a Long Story Mascara & False Eyelashes (optional) 
Cheetah Spots
Step 10. Using a small angled brush draw several small dot-ish(?) spots in a cluster(s) above your eye & anywhere else you'd like to have them using Black Out Eye Shadow ( the less perfect your dots the more natural and real an effect)
Step 11. Using your Liquid Eyeliner in Black outline the dots in a C-shape to add depth to your spots. 
Lip/Snout:
Step 10. Apply Runway Rouge Lipstick - I like to use a lip brush, I just find it allows for more control.
Step 11. Take your black liquid eyeliner again and line the your top lip. Extend this line upwards inside the split/ Cupids Bow of your lip, matching up with the tip of the nose. 
Add a few dots below the nose (as whisker holes) & you're OFF!
Cheetah Halloween Makeup
Modeled & Makeup By: Jennie Matthie
Dream Big     Sparkle More      Shine Bright

No comments:

Post a Comment