Search This Blog

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Spring Essentials // What's In My Purse

It has been quite a while since I did an Essentials / Whats in my Purse Blog - & I I'm kind of excited to share this one with you guys - mostly just because I am so excited that Spring is FINALLY here (I'm completely blacking out the fact that we had snow flurries today because it's been promised to warm back up by the end of the week) - YAY - which means it's time to switch things up! Am I the only one who has missed being able to get dressed without looking like I just piled on everything I own? The winter had me feeling like Joey Tribbiani every time i went to get dressed -  " Listen Is it Obvious I'm wearing 6 sweaters?" ...

Box Tote (Emily Tote) -  This list just wouldn't be complete if I hadn't mentioned this bag. I have always been someone who is constantly switching up my bags - but that all changed when I got this beauty! I try to switch in other bags & sometimes pack a smaller handbag/wrist-let inside it - but I just can't seem to separate myself from it! It has room for everything and more! 
One of my absolute favourite things about this bag is that is due to it's polyurethane coating it can be whipped clean with a damp cloth! Now let's get this list rolling - Here are the item's that you will currently find in my 'Purse'.


Arbonne CC Cream - This 10 - 1 product is my go to from day to day, It's high pigmented and
It primes, protects the skins moisture barrier, conceals discolorations, mattifies, brightens,
covers blemishes, refines pores, soothes, and helps perfect your overall complexion! It's highly pigmented yet ends up leaving your face feeling very light, & breathable which I love! 

Arbonne Sheer Glow Highlighter & Bronzer These are my go to's for quick contouring! The sheer glow highlighter is one of my all time favourite cosmetic products! Its perfect on any part of the face - eyes, cheeks lips , It highlights it all beautifully and blends so well!


Country Garden Pallet -This is my all time favourite Pallet - Quite Possibly makeup product EVER! It includes just about everything you need to achieve a full cosmetic look in one beautifully chic pallet! Inspired by a whimsical, bloom-filled English countryside garden, this Pallet includes four brilliant eye shadows and a rosy-bronze blusher & highlighter! & also includes: Rose Bud Three-In-One Lipstick - I absolutely love this lipstick, it is the perfect shade of sheer pink. I have admittedly gone through more than one to the point of having to savagely dig it out with a lipstick brush!
did a tutorial using this Pallet when it was first launched which you can find HERE.

Awaken Body Lotion - In-case you haven't noticed yet by the repeat appearance of products from this line appearing in my Essentials lists - I have a bit of an obsession! With lemon for vitality & coriander for happiness this lotion does more then just nourish your skin!

Water-Resistant Sunscreen - SPF 30 - Now that the sun is shinning be sure to get that skin protected! Sun damage doesn't just occur in the Summer!!

Lip Saver - SPF 30 - So aptly named; This product seriously saves my lips all year round. From hydrating and nourishing dry chapped winter lips, to sun, this Lip Saver does it ALL!!

Insulated Mason Jar Tumbler
 - I think drinking more water is something we could all stand to do! I know Personally drinking enough water in a day has always been a struggle for me & I find keeping a cute little bottle like this close by makes that much easier!

Energy Fizz Tabs (Citrus)

Another great way that I have been able to increase my water intake is by replacing coffee (and any other Energy/Caffeinated beverages) with more water - A refreshing combination of botanicals, B-Vitamins and chromium to help increase alertness and performance as well as help the body to metabolize fats, carbohydrates and proteins, without leaving you with the jitters (which caffeine does to so many of us)!

Pastel Nail Polish - Pastel Nails are what Spring is made for. I don't typically wear a ton of pastel clothing (I like to stick with my neutrals) - My nails are a different story you'll never catch me without a bright manicure & this is I promise you.
This one is Sally Hansen 'Complete Salon Manicure' in shade 360 Barracuda.

I absolutely love these polishes - they last a full week without chipping and come in the cutest colours - some of which I've never seen before which doesn't happen to often! 

No Dent Hair Tie(s) - Once you switch to these there is no going back!
I shared a tutorial on how to make your own a while back which you can find HERE.

Sun Glasses - I love that the Retro inspired Sunglasses trend is around. John Lennon & Harry Potter had it RIGHT! Something most people don't know is round sunglasses actually rock - they sit slightly further away from your face which prevents that annoying eyelash rub & no more pesky steamy glasses! They are practically stylish - (Practical & Stylish) - & I don't care how tacky they become, I think I'll always be wearing them! 

Statement Necklace(s) - 
are carrying over into Spring which I love because they are the perfect addition to any outfit! I love wearing mine over a t-shirt to dress it up & add a little flair! 


'You Are The Pineapple Of My Eye' Coin Purse - Pineapples (& all things Tropical) are on Trend EVERYWHERE right now, from Fashion to Home Decor! How cute is this little Pineapple of My Eye coin purse from Bath & Body Works?! 

A Cute Notebook - Always useful. I am all about lists,and jotting down my ideas. I believe this one is from Urban Outfitters, its the perfect purse size Even for someone who doesn't carry around a small suitcase.

Wowza - After writing out this list it has become quite evident why my bag is so big - I really couldn't have it any other way. Trucking around a massive bag filld with 'everything but the kitchen sink' inside it is kind of my signature!


Dream Big Sparkle More Shine Bright

No comments:

Post a Comment