Search This Blog

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Boudoir Collaboration with KVPhotography 'Confidence, wear it like Makeup'

In late January I partnered with kvphotography  to do a series of Styled Boudoir sessions {providing the Makeup application & Hair for the shoots} 
{The owner, and photographer of kvphorography} Kaylee truly does have a beautiful eye behind the camera & brings stunning vision to her photos and shoots. I had so much fun working with her & look forward to future collaborations we have in the books for 2017!  

Kaylee was also so kind as to snap some photos of me as I 'worked'. I am always thankful for the opportunity to enhance someones natural beauty & give them a moment of Pampering, but there was something about the rawness of this experience, & the amount of grace & confidence these women showed during such an intimate shoot that truly magnified that feeling for me. I feel privledged to have been a part of it all; & I left overwhelmed with Gratitude over the chance to work with so many inspiring women!

Photos By: kvphotography
Makeup By: (Me) Jennifer Matthie using Arbonne

No comments:

Post a Comment