Search This Blog

Monday, February 13, 2017

Cupids Bow {Valentine Kiss} Holiday Makeup Look(s)


Tomorrow is Valentines Day, & I am not typically someone who wears a lot of colour; especially excessive amounts of pink. But everything changes when Cupid gets his hands on me. February always starts with digging out every heart accessory, and article of pink & red clothing I've got! This last week leading up to Valentines Day I have rocked some obnoxiously pink outfits & this makeup look was my go - to. It is super simple to do,switching up the lipstick day to day.


This look was created using exclusively Arbonne Cosmetics.


Get The Look :with a quick cheat of using blush as my eyeshadow base, this entire look can very easily be packed into the tiniest of evening clutches!
Base ~ Perfecting Liquid Foundation
Contour ~ Bronzer
 Blush ~ Dusty Rose

Eyes

Lips
Lipliner ~ Peach
Lipstick ~ Satin (out of stock Similar HERE)

OR

Lipliner ~ Posey
Lipstick ~ Camellia
Lipliner ~ Pomegranate
Lipstick ~ Hibiscus

No comments:

Post a Comment