Search This Blog

Friday, February 3, 2017

Young, Wild & Three {upcy ani}




Three years ago today this whole 'Upcy' thing was created.
While the vision of Upcy has changed with me ... more times than I can count, the core value(s) of Upcy remain the same.
 I got into this a lot deeper earlier which you can read if you wish HEREl

This Year  I made a skirt & plan on putting that knowledge to work, & embracing a little Self Love Action.
 All about Naps, Bath Bombs, sipping on Coffee & eating Cake... because somethings never change
But before I do wanted to take this opportunity to say How Grateful I am for YOU!
 For Reading, for Collaborating, & for Supporting- I could not still be doing this without you! 
& Cheers to year 4 and whatever it has in store!

"SELF LOVE, cultivated through the process of art,
 the practice of self care, & an attitude of gratitude" - Upcygirl

P.S. I got a shocking amount of feedback on This DIY Fringe skirt! Would you guys be interested in a tutorial? It was super simple to make & NO SEW if you can believe it!
SELF LOVE    cultivated through      The Process of Art,      the Practice of Self Care,      & an Attitude of Gratitude 

No comments:

Post a Comment